Being a guest blogger can help you forecast your website and increase the number of visits.
A friend of mine has a Web design firm wants to increase the number of leads and sales. My mother wrote a book about his dog and now wants to sell as many copies as possible. One is an entrepreneur, the other a writer. None has experience in digital marketing but both are looking to increase traffic to their websites.
You do not need to have knowledge of online marketing strategies such as SEO (search engine optimization), pay for Adwords or handle well the social networks to gain visibility and Web traffic. One of the best ways for business owners with problems to advance their sites is established themselves as a trusted authority in a niche. And one way to accomplish this is contributing publications on other sites or blogs, which is known as guest blogging (guest blogger).
Increase your traffic with Platinum Web Media, SEO expert company in Australia.
The benefits of guest blogging are numerous and significant. Some include:
- Build and strengthen the ranking of the author. Google takes into account the author of a paper to position the note in your browser.
- Create internal links. These links are the sites to include in the blogger
- And you are either in the description of the author or the body of the text and directing your own blog. – Build brand recognition. Every article you post will increase the opportunity for readers to find your content and your name associated with your brand or product.
- Associating your company with well-known brands. By getting your articles published on Web sites that are well-ranked and have good traffic, Google considers the links they send to your site as reliable. This also helps to gain recognition as authority in your industry.
- Get leads. If your items delivered valuable advice or solve problems, you’ll get results referenced traffic.
- Generate social interaction. Posts that have exposure in popular Web sites usually get more “likes”, tweets and more, which influences the Google algorithm.
The guest blogging process need not be difficult or consume you long. Follow these six steps to get started:
- Complete and optimize your profile online
Set your Google+ profile, your Facebook page, your LinkedIn profile and your Twitter account if you do not yet. It is also important to make sure that your Web site contains links to your social channels and that these, in turn, have links to submit your site.
- Write at least five articles about your industry and publish them on your website
Keep in mind that mediocre writing articles do not help anything. You must have good content on your website to impress the editors of major Web sites. Your articles should include:
- Useful and interesting information
- Perfect spelling and grammar
- Subtitles for readability
- Appropriate text formats (bold, italic, bullets, etc.)
- Pictures Here are some ideas of topics that you can write:
- Visit Web sites of questions and answers as Quora and Yahoo Answers and search for keywords related to your industry and look at the questions asked. After you answer them.
- Visit other blogs in your industry to see what they are talking about. Can you give a different spin on something they wrote?
- Think of the most common questions that have your customers and try to bring them together in one article.
- Give your personal opinion on recent industry news.
- Write about a problem that you faced and how you solved recently.
- Analyze and publish your own information or analyzes existing information and talk about it.
- Identify the places you would like to contribute
Starts contact connections in your industry that you’ve created. Check your LinkedIn to find people who could help you get to publish your article.
Then try to use the tool Google Adwords to research the keywords for your industry. For example, my friend would be “web design services”, and my mom would be “diseases of dogs.” Then search your keywords in Google. Notes the top 10 pages and monitors sites that publish the content, rather than companies selling that particular product or service.
- Start your search
Can usually find the mail the editor at the same site, if you do not get any response; try to send an email to the authors directly. If you do not succeed, look them up on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and try to contact them.
When you get in touch with the editors, let them know you are an owner of a passionate industry business and you’d feel honored to contribute to this site. Explain your goals which want to help build your reputation as an expert providing useful content to the community and provides links to the best articles you’ve written.
It monitors the sites and publishers who have contacted in a document and includes the date the you contact.
- Start typing and sharing
As you start to receive positive responses, working with the publisher on the topics and formats of the articles, then write your post and send it to the editor.
Once published the texts share through your social networks and thanked the editor issue you. When you write more articles, if relevant, include links to your previous posts. This will help to build links to your posts, which will help improve their charted and visibility.
- be constant
Continues to send new ideas to new editors, monitors all sites for which you’ve posted and make a list that show the date of your last publication, if it has been over 30 days since your last post, looking to the editor and offer new content. Repeat the process constantly to build authority, credibility and good relations with each editor.